SailNet Community - View Single Post - Swan 48 Bella Luna tour and sailing adventure series
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012

drakeParagon is on a distinguished road
Re: Swan 48 Bella Luna tour and sailing adventure series

Quote:
Originally Posted by eherlihy View Post
Another great video!

I liked in this one that you showed a little (very little) trimming and preforming the work of sailing the boat. You asked for suggestions, so I would suggest that you show more of that. Otherwise it looks like the three of you were along for the ride as the boat sailed herself.

Other than that nit, I find that I am REALLY enjoying your videos, and envious of the time that you have for taking trips like this.
Hi Eherlihy, thank you! Your recommendation is now on my list of things to focus on in future episodes. I think it would be great to show more in depth sail trimming and other work on the boat along with explanations of what we're doing. Many thanks!

Monique and I are so happy that you're enjoying our videos. We're hoping to produce a ton more as we sail our own boat from North Carolina to Boston before Winter, and then to Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Iceland, and on to Ireland where we hope to stay for a while. Your feedback on how we can improve on our videos is really appreciated!

Happy sailing,

Drake
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook