SailNet Community - View Single Post - Dinghy Plans
Thread: Dinghy Plans
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012
Bristol 27 Owner

avd155 is on a distinguished road
Re: Dinghy Plans

Thanks for all your replies. I will weigh all the input and decide in the next couple months. I'd like to turn my attention to the dinghy soon, so I can have a little boat to take out and practice sailing while the big boat project continues. Speaking of which...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barquito View Post
Your site is great. Do you have a launch date in mind?
One big thing I've learned from the project is that it's near impossible to estimate the true length of time something will take. Due to this, I've given up any sense of timeline and try to approach each day as the next step, without knowing exactly how many more steps are left. I enjoy the process and once afloat, I hope to look back fondly on the time spent building.

To be more clear, there isn't a specific date in mind, but it will happen one day.

Also, Barquito, I don't think I have your Bristol27 listed on the site. If you're interested in sharing information about your boat I know others and I would appreciate it. I can't private message yet (not enough posts), but can you e-mail me so we can discuss getting your boat on the site? My e-mail is andrew@bristol27.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<- Follow along as I repair my 1975 Bristol 27 and get it ready for blue water cruising.

Last edited by avd155; 07-05-2012 at 09:17 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook