SailNet Community - View Single Post - Solid/Bluewater Center Cockpit with modern interior?
View Single Post
post #15 of Old 07-08-2012
bobperry
grumpy old man

Re: Solid/Bluewater Center Cockpit with modern interior?

Cold:
I'm no legend. God knows I am as far from a "cool dude" as you could find. But, I have to admit Smackers and I get along just fine. "Cool" is relative. I'm just a guy sitting here with two dogs who has spent the past 52 years devoting his life to designing sail boats. Apart from that I am as dumb as a stump.

Oh,,,I do know a thing or two about "classical" music, wine I am an audipophile ( audiofool) and I play a mean bass. So I'm not a total wastrell. ( wasterelle, waystrell, weighstrell)
Still can't spell.

Crab seqason opened last week. Finally got our pot down yesterday. We got four. My wife says we got five. I called BS on the 5th one. I threw it back. Poor baby. I want to be in full compliance.

Crab for dinner tonight.
Crab and M. Ward on the record player.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg spike.jpg (35.4 KB, 12 views)

Please visit my blog. It's fun to read.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please also visit my new web site

Last edited by bobperry; 07-08-2012 at 07:43 PM.
Quote Share with Facebook

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome