SailNet Community - View Single Post - Crew Wanted Puerto Rico to Grenada and Pacific
View Single Post
post #10 of Old 07-08-2012
kscheers

Re: Crew Wanted Puerto Rico to Grenada and Pacific

Hello Ian,
I'm very interested in this adventure! pls see my short "bio", (I have a sailing resume if you need that):

want to Circumnavigate
Hello, I would like to circumnavigate. I live in Southern California and am a "California Girl", yes, long blonde hair, tall, thin, athletic, and often told I'm fun & very energetic. I raised a daughter as a single mom and successfully got her through private schools & college (graduated Magna Cum Laude in 3 years) and launched her into marriage 6 years ago. I have been looking for "the one" or a family needing additional experienced crew for nearly 5 years, but to no avail.
I am a very experienced international traveler (71 countries so far), and an experienced sailor (been racing for 12 years), including Transpac (LA/Hawaii) (2nd place), many Newport-Ensenada (2nd place), Border Run (1st place), Santa Barbara/King Harbor races (1st place). I am certified by Coast Guard Auxillary in Coastal Navigation & Advanced Coastal Navigation and took the Basic Sailing Class when I began sailing. I am presently in yacht sales and own & live aboard an Irwin 30.
Perhaps someone on this forum is looking or knows of someone in need of crew. I can be reached at krazykath28@gmail.com. Thank you to all who take the time to consider this.
Fair winds and following seas,
Kathy
Quote Share with Facebook

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome