SailNet Community - View Single Post - Crew Wanted Puerto Rico to Grenada and Pacific
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012

kscheers is on a distinguished road
Re: Crew Wanted Puerto Rico to Grenada and Pacific

Hello Ian,
I'm very interested in this adventure! pls see my short "bio", (I have a sailing resume if you need that):

want to Circumnavigate
Hello, I would like to circumnavigate. I live in Southern California and am a "California Girl", yes, long blonde hair, tall, thin, athletic, and often told I'm fun & very energetic. I raised a daughter as a single mom and successfully got her through private schools & college (graduated Magna Cum Laude in 3 years) and launched her into marriage 6 years ago. I have been looking for "the one" or a family needing additional experienced crew for nearly 5 years, but to no avail.
I am a very experienced international traveler (71 countries so far), and an experienced sailor (been racing for 12 years), including Transpac (LA/Hawaii) (2nd place), many Newport-Ensenada (2nd place), Border Run (1st place), Santa Barbara/King Harbor races (1st place). I am certified by Coast Guard Auxillary in Coastal Navigation & Advanced Coastal Navigation and took the Basic Sailing Class when I began sailing. I am presently in yacht sales and own & live aboard an Irwin 30.
Perhaps someone on this forum is looking or knows of someone in need of crew. I can be reached at krazykath28@gmail.com. Thank you to all who take the time to consider this.
Fair winds and following seas,
Kathy
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook