SailNet Community - View Single Post - Ocean Pursuits Thread temporarily hidden.
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012
Administrator

administrator has disabled reputation
Ocean Pursuits Thread temporarily hidden.

We have temporarily removed the Ocean Pursuits thread pending an investigation into the facts.

In my many years of experience running online forums I am initially somewhat skeptical of 'bashing' threads (which are prohibited by our rules) and further skeptical when the poster has very few posts under their belt. I'm not questioning the perception of the poster mind you, just disappointed the poster sees little use for Sailnet other than to berate a supplier.

We have received in writing information that disputes the posters assertions from Ocean Pursuits.

In my years of experience I have come to understand one thing - there are typically three sides to every story and the truth typically lies somewhere in between the two sides.

We encourage everyone to simply pick up the phone or write an email when they have a dispute with a supplier instead of using Sailnet (or any public forum) to grind an axe.

Nothing good typically comes of making these type of claims publicly other than bad feelings and people digging in their heels even further and feelings get hurt.

Last edited by administrator; 01-02-2013 at 08:47 AM.