SailNet Community - View Single Post - Mustang Lil' Legends Child Life Vest
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012
No longer on Sailnet

chall03 will become famous soon enough
Re: Mustang Lil' Legends Child Life Vest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigala View Post
IWe went sailing on a friend's boat for 4th of July and my daughter seemed quite comfortable in the vest. In the cockpit I just kept one hand on the handle at all times; she's young and impulsive and this was her first time sailing. My husband was a nervous wreck and didn't think holding onto the "handle" was enough, until I grabbed the handle, picked her up, swung her across the cockpit and dropped her in his lap. She thought it was just awesome. It's extremely sturdy and is clearly designed to be able to haul a child out of the water. I'm very pleased with the construction.
The handle is also handy for lifting them in and out of the dinghy on boats without swim platforms( ours). The first time we did that at the back of a friends boat we got some strange looks

We have had her in the water in the jacket(with me) and wife trialled lifting her up out of the water, works a charm as well.

'Life is either a daring adventure or nothing' - Helen Keller

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook