SailNet Community - View Single Post - My thread on for sale 26' Mac went missing?
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012

swampcreek is on a distinguished road
Re: My thread on for sale 26' Mac went missing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalebD View Post
I don't know where your thread went either but the one I posted about my friends Mac 26 "S" is still there from 3 weeks ago on the "Boat Buyers and Sellers Forum". That would be the place to post a 'FS' ad.
I seen your ad mine was a few above it due to it being a newer post and then it was just gone. Like I stated it's no big deal, I have it slathered everywhere.

We have plans to look at a Catalina 310 this week and tomorrow we're going to look at an "unknown", it's a boat that is the deceased father's of a friend of my brother-in-law. I saw some not so great taken texted pictures and all I know it's big (38' maybe?) and green. We'll see, it doesn't have a walk through transom that we really want but it's worth a look since it's close by....I just forwarded the pictures mentioned to my computor to post here, it has a mizzen mast! I didn't notice that on my cell phone. Can anyone ID this boat?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ketch 1.jpg (70.9 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg ketch 2.jpg (62.0 KB, 12 views)
1981 Hobie H16
19?? Sol Cat
19?? Penquin
Many, many power boats

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Life should be an adventure, not a guided tour!
Not all of us in the herd are sheep.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook