SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012

PCP will become famous soon enough
Pilot saloons

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaMC View Post
I just can't handle this thread sitting here sad and alone while Paulo is off cruising in his sweet new boat. So, as I am here in the great white north and pilot houses are definitely on my list of possibilities, lets check out the new proposed offering from Sirus, a new 40 footer they are planning to splash in 2014. They are proposing many different configurations and asking customers and others to voice their opinions on what they would want. Here are a few drawings...

and

Sure would be an ideal boat for up here in Alaska and beyond. Here is the writeup from Sirus on the planning of the boat.

Sirius-Werft Pln | 40 DS | 40 DS

Come on everyone, lets get some new boats up here and keep this thread going strong!
Hi Alaska,

Thanks for the contribution.

Yes, they are around that boat for several years now. With all that planning and sailorís contributions I bet it will be a great boat and also an expensive one.

Check out also the other Nordic pilot saloons: Cr Yachts has a new one, Regina de Vindo has a nice 35 and 40ft and Nordship has a full line of new boats. If I had the money for one of those babies and sailed on a cold climate I guess I would chose a Nordship. Remarkably fast and good sailing boats with a great overall quality. Not as detailed as a Sirius however.

There are other interesting and different options, with Southerly, Nordborg and C yachts, not to mention the most known nordic one that just sleeped my mind.

Regards

Paulo
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook