SailNet Community - View Single Post - CATAMARAN DESIGN and BRIDEDECK CLEARANCE
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012

Bazcatana is on a distinguished road
Re: CATAMARAN DESIGN and BRIDEDECK CLEARANCE

Hi again petercheck,

CREDIBILITY was my first requirement 5 years ago when this all got going.

I extracted the design mathematics for my 'Power to Weight Ratio' spreadsheet (Bruce number) from the design pages of a top quality Catamaran designer in Australia, there on the web for all to see.

I built my Spreadsheet using this information that they use when designing Cats/Multihulls to establish what works and what does not. I am not preaching MY thoughts and feelings, I am preaching THEIR design knowledge, not mine.

I am not presumptuous enough to think anybody is interested in my views, that is just like another Blogger saying what he thinks, and whats the value in that, it's not credible.

Your right, nobody knows who I am, I could be any old Blogger voicing his opinion, it will take time for my reputation to filter through but, I can tell you it stops the Brokers dead in their tracks, when you ask the questions I ask and request the data I require for my 'Bruce number' calculation.

The method of payment I will use is via PayPal which I am told is secure, I don't see the Credit Card details, only the payment. Then I send my report to the potential Catamaran/Multihull buyer, telling them what NOT TO BUY if there is something that shows up in my calculations, and you can't get that for 2 cents on the Web anywhere.

I have met hundreds of new Cat owners who are disappointed with their purchase. They think all Cats are fast, it's a misconception that many fall into, blinded by Broker and Press garbage they talk and publish.

Try me out for FREE, send me some details of a Catamaran you would like to buy, send it to my bazcatana@yahoo.co.uk Email and I will send you a Form to fill in. Return that to me and I will tell you what I think.

Don't play around, try and be serious, I am trying to HELP buyers choose a Cat that they will be happy with, I'm not selling anything, just helping buyers find the ideal Multihull.

Regards

Barry Parkinson
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook