SailNet Community - View Single Post - Do it all boat, Caribbean and Rtw
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012

MobiusALilBitTwisted is on a distinguished road
Re: Do it all boat, Caribbean and Rtw

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCASKEW View Post

As for the smart@$$ reply as you put it, why waste your time to go out of your way to take the time. If you've got nothing constructive stop reading and move on.
Well let me see, 1) your sailing experience, or the lack there of. 2) Budget, or the lack of 3) time line 4) crew or solo 5) the list goes on, and this question pops up enough thet you yourself have seen then here on SN. The act of Asking a Question that is open to interpretation, is in face open to SAR (smart@ssreply) take credit for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCASKEW View Post

And people post question
on why not many people are getting into sailing... I guess its all the love that its being shown to new folks...
Love has nothing to do with it, the OP can lead the reader to ask them selfs is the OP'er this Stupid or Naive.

I was new to sailing and so was Every Sailor, at one point, but i failed to ask the kinds of Questions that the newest want to be sailor is asking, ie; read OP.

but in fact i did answer you request for a boat, you fail to understand the answer, the B40 will do what you asked and more, no i do not and have not owned, but i would love to one day, i am Quite Jealous of LandGull, Fair Winds

**** damn you see the lack of info..... " the Budget"........forget the B40,

1985 Venture 25
Fl Gulf Coast

"Ouch!
My eyes are bleeding."
Bob Perry

GrahamO
"Möbius,You need another drink. You are starting to make sense".

Last edited by MobiusALilBitTwisted; 08-12-2012 at 07:04 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook