SailNet Community - View Single Post - Do it all boat, Caribbean and Rtw
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012
Working for next Boat

MobiusALilBitTwisted is on a distinguished road
Re: Do it all boat, Caribbean and Rtw

First Question yourself, and then research the answers , in doing this research answers will come, in the research learning will happen and in the learning limits will be found, limits will lead to more research and more questions, yes asking questions of others is a part of the process, the OP was not a well though out or well worded one, and in my SAR i did, as stated in another post , answer his request for a boat, but due to a lack of info on the OP'ers part the answer i left was not one that he/she is looking for.

I was in there place not that long ago, more and more people are asking the same unanswerable question, until they add in the needed information to help in answering the Question then SAR's will happen not always in a nice way not always in a not so nice way, not always in a way they what or will understand, but they will happen.

in the end the one seeking the info needs to do more research on there own, ask question's, or ask opinion in a manor that will get them a rely to there query not a SAR.

1985 Venture 25
Fl Gulf Coast

GrahamO
"Möbius,You need another drink. You are starting to make sense".

Last edited by MobiusALilBitTwisted; 08-12-2012 at 08:49 PM. Reason: ..
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook