SailNet Community - View Single Post - Marthas Vineyard, Greenport, Block Island, Port Jeff, Matiuk, Stonington, New Lo
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012

Minnewaska will become famous soon enough Minnewaska will become famous soon enough
Re: Marthas Vineyard, Greenport, Block Island, Port Jeff, Matiuk, Stonington, New Lo

I will try to keep an eye on your progress, if you are posting along the way. I am supposed to have a full boat of family over the weekend you will be nearby, so I'm not sure we can track you down. But, if we can, would love to say hello.

We found a great place on the Vineyard in Edgartown for dinner. I would say it is "smart casual". Food was outstanding!!

Detente wine bar and restaurant-Edgartown fine dining on Martha's Vineyard - Detente dining, refined

I'm not a huge fan of Oaks Bluff. You'll have to give their Brew Pub (name escapes me) a try. Its loud and fun and very popular.

If you've been before, I'm sure you've tried the somewhat famous Black Dog Tavern in Vineyard Haven. Not much to write home about, other than to have said you've been there. VH was a dry town, but now allows beer and wine service if you order food.

Have a great trip!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeanneau 54DS

In the harsh marine environment, something is always in need of repair. Margaritas fix everything.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook