SailNet Community - View Single Post - What would happen?
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012

bljones has a spectacular aura about bljones has a spectacular aura about
Re: What would happen?

C2S- some thoughts:
1. I didn't insult him.
2. I thought you left?
3. Now I'M the reason you left Sailnet? Oh wait, you didn't leave Sailnet, because here you are, posting.

Look, you don't like my attempt at humour because your attempted Sailnet suicide note/cry for attention (which didn't get you the response you wanted) was the subject of that attempt. Apparently you think I am scaring off newbies, and you question my commitment to new sailors. Since my contribution here is in question, I'm gonna defend what i bring to the table. I offered an unknown newbie who joined the site this week some sailtime. I do the same thing with any newbie nearby. I've met some great people and great Sailnet members here that way. I start threads that get 100K+ views. I answer tired old questions with info, not "do a search."
What do you do?
Threaten to leave, announce you are leaving and then don't actually leave, just post only to insult the site and those of us who are actually contributors.

Oh yeah, and you organize a rendezvous and then complain about who shows up by PM.

Stay classy, Chef.

btw, who have I scared away? Seems to me the only members who have left recently aren't new, and are... you.

But wait, you haven't left.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by bljones; 08-14-2012 at 09:27 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook