SailNet Community - View Single Post - What would happen?
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: What would happen?

Brian,

You are showing your true colors again. This is not about me despite your weak attack to deflect what you did by going after me. Back to your tried and true tricks of making it personal.

Quote:
Threaten to leave, announce you are leaving and then don't actually leave, just post only to insult the site and those of us who are actually contributors.BLJones
Suffice it to say, I have said and continue to communicate to others in PM. I was invited by all the moderators to remain. My friends here have and will remain my friends. I dont hide behind my keyboard.

I am not insulting the site. The only insult here was yours to the newbie which may mean he left and wont post again. You are the queen of insults. Thats what the issue is. SV Auspicious called you out about it and so I am. Be a man and own it. Keep up the good work

Dave

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook