Thread: Nuclear s(n)ubs
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012
Chesapeake Sailor

GeorgeDog is on a distinguished road
Re: Nuclear s(n)ubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellosailor View Post
scratchee, I'll bet that when you use civilian airfields incommunicado with all those civiian aircraft...you were talking to a control tower and you really WERE in communication with those civilians, through the tower.

Not at all the same as running a sub deaf and blind in a world of civilian ships, commercial and recreational alike, with no controller and no other communications. If they were running without a VHF radio watch...that could be seen as gross negligence.

Of course there's a Press Office that might be able to comment on this, but considering that everything that has anything to do with a nuclear submarine is classified (or should be) I wouldn't expect a fast reply.
....running a sub deaf and blind...gross negligence...

Obviously you are either (1) willfully misinterpreting the input given here by knowledgeable people trying to inform the community on these issues, or (2) simply trying to push buttons. In either case there is no further point in this discussion from my perspective.

Best,
Chris

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
1968 Hinckley Pilot 35, Audra.
(c) Joe McCary.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook