SailNet Community - View Single Post - tradgedy in St Marys, GA
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012

cupper3 is on a distinguished road
Re: tradgedy in St Marys, GA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParadiseParrot View Post
First....Learn to take a joke. Cobb county GA actually tried to put Bible Creation myths in there school curriculum and Stone Mountain is the beating heart of the KKK so they deserve a little picking on don't you think. And if the Previous Posters don't want to spend there money in an anti-boating enviroment then I will support there decision.
According to another post on this fine forum staying longer than 30 days on the hook is illegal in GA.

Second this couple and the boyfriend brought the misery upon themselves.

I know its easier not to take responsibility.

When kids pick up guns and start shooting up schools its as much the fault of the bullies that created the shooters and the teachers for turning a blind eye and the parents of the concerned for not paying attention and the other students for not reporting the bullying. There are no innocents.

She most likely told her lawyer to go after the boat in the divorce to hurt him.
I mean the only photo of the husband that was in the paper showed him on the boat.
IF assets were the issue then sell it and put the cash in the pot right?
She knew he was off the deep end right as there was a restraining order.
So she hangs on the boat with the boyfriend. I am sorry they all died but they brought it upon themselves.

And in the words of Forrest Gump "That's all I have to say about that"
Your sense of priorities are so skewed I'm not sure where to start. I suspect you are the same type of person who blames the victim of a rape because she was wearing a skirt? You and the Taliban would see eye to eye in your philosophies.

Since when is a material possession worth a human life? As this was a court ordered divorce settlement it would mean that the murderer also got his fair share, whatever that was. I've been through divorce, and though acrimonious at the time, once the law settled our case, it's over. In fact, we still talk from time to time.

If the other male involved actually was her boyfriend, so what? She was divorced. To state they brought it on themselves is so over the top.

Please take some time to reevaluate your sense of morals and priorities, as the ones displayed here could become a detriment to society if they continue to spiral in the direction you have indicated. Professional help always is an option.

Why are people happy to accept science which makes their life easier while rejecting science that makes their faith or beliefs more difficult?

Last edited by cupper3; 08-16-2012 at 04:10 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook