SailNet Community - View Single Post - Bluewater Sailboat Question
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012

SeaSickFish is on a distinguished road
Re: Bluewater Sailboat Question

ty for the posts guys, ive checked out the boat reviews, helps a bit ty. when i said 30'+ emphasis on the + i meant i wouldnt want anything shorter since the last thing i would want is to encounter a tight quarters situation plus the fact that the southern ocean is a destination that i plan on going to. i wont be solo sailing fortunately. which is also why i wouldnt want anything smaller then 30 foot altho i would prolly be looking for something bigger then that when its all said and done. especially after reading these posts. my budget is not an issue, i set the limit at 20k approx. bc i know there are plenty of deals that i could find with this economy of seaworthy vessels and i think spending more then that is a bit absurd. especially since i will prolly have to install most of the gear out of my own pocket. ive yet to see one that had the stuff that i wanted already on it. ty for linking the salts corner table ill be reading it extensively. as i do any information that i have came across on this message board you guys have collectively given me plenty of insight.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook