SailNet Community - View Single Post - Bluewater Sailboat Question
View Single Post
post #13 of Old 08-18-2012 Thread Starter
SeaSickFish

Re: Bluewater Sailboat Question

ty for the posts guys, ive checked out the boat reviews, helps a bit ty. when i said 30'+ emphasis on the + i meant i wouldnt want anything shorter since the last thing i would want is to encounter a tight quarters situation plus the fact that the southern ocean is a destination that i plan on going to. i wont be solo sailing fortunately. which is also why i wouldnt want anything smaller then 30 foot altho i would prolly be looking for something bigger then that when its all said and done. especially after reading these posts. my budget is not an issue, i set the limit at 20k approx. bc i know there are plenty of deals that i could find with this economy of seaworthy vessels and i think spending more then that is a bit absurd. especially since i will prolly have to install most of the gear out of my own pocket. ive yet to see one that had the stuff that i wanted already on it. ty for linking the salts corner table ill be reading it extensively. as i do any information that i have came across on this message board you guys have collectively given me plenty of insight.
Quote Share with Facebook

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome