SailNet Community - View Single Post - I'm Done
Thread: I'm Done
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Re: I'm Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingNwing View Post
He's totally saying this 'cuz he's flattered that we took his suggestion to get a grill for our boat before heading off to the Bahamas. That grill earned us a lot of friends, he's right about that. See, we never used it, so we had all these surplus 1-lb propane cans. They commanded a very high price in trade items when a bunch of us were stuck in the Exumas by winter storms

Seriously, though, I'm liking the analogy of Sailnet being like the neighborhood bar in a harbor town - a lot of bluster, some colorful characters you can really learn from, some to watch out for, some days its fun, some days its sketchy. Pass the rum, please.
HA! A well used grill is the sign of an exceptional sailor. Now, about those bottles? Got any left??? (snicker).

Brian

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook