SailNet Community - View Single Post - picking up a vacant mooring
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012
If it's blowin' I'm goin'

TakeFive will become famous soon enough
Re: picking up a vacant mooring

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellosailor View Post
...Oh let me guess, you're either sixteen or a communist who's just gotten off the boat? You really have no idea that all land is OWNED in the US?...
Spare me the insults, pal.

It's obvious from my post that I was referring to UNREGULATED mooring balls not having the right to claim the water (or the land under it). My reference to the LP tanks and Chlorox bottles, which you conveniently edited out of your quote, should have given that away.

Then I went on to say, "Of course, if the owner is licensing his rights to the water from a regulating authority with a licensed mooring ball, then that's a different story." This makes it clear that I respect the rights of people who are actually renting licensed balls.

I was just asking a question from my admitted lack of experience. The snarkiness or your response detracts from its usefulness.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Formerly posted as "RhythmDoctor"
1998 Catalina 250WK Take Five (at Anchorage Marina, Essington, on the Delaware River)
1991 15' Trophy (Lake Wallenpaupack)
1985 14' Phantom (Lake Wallenpaupack)
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook