SailNet Community - View Single Post - I'm Done
Thread: I'm Done
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012

Jeff_H has a spectacular aura about Jeff_H has a spectacular aura about Jeff_H has a spectacular aura about
Re: I'm Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by solosaler View Post
I watched you (Jeff_H) leave CWBB back in its day.
Not sure why you left, but it happens.
Cheers!
Its funny about CWBB. I did not intentionally leave CWBB. I really liked the folks over there, and have stayed in touch with many of the folks that I met there.

CWBB was not so much a 'leaving' as a fading away, which happened at a time when I needed to scale back what I was doing on the internet, and focus on real life. At that point I was a moderator on CF, and here, plus posting on Woodenboat, CWBB, CF, PC, here, and eventually AS.

It was all way too much. I found it frustrating to read threads and not have time for a meaningful response. So at some point, I just stopped checking in. There have been times when I wondered how all of the old time crew were doing and so checked in on some of these boards. But in the end, when I went back, many if not most of the old members had departed for other ports of call.

Jeff

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Curmudgeon at Large- and rhinestone in the rough, sailing my Farr 11.6 on the Chesapeake Bay
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook