SailNet Community - View Single Post - Long Range WiFi -- Posting right now using "long range" wireless
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Re: Long Range WiFi -- Posting right now using "long range" wireless

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRock View Post
Thanks I had read that the M2HP had the "n" ability, but was unsure if it was also able to work with the b/g standard. I'm with you on not buying old tech. So looks like the M2HP is the correct Bullet.

Now for the tricky question, what antenna?
I just purchased my Bulletm2hp from Islandtimepc. It is: Marine PC's & WiFi by IslandTime PC

I think it was about $250 total. You can probably build your own at a lower cost, but if your time is worth much, I would talk to Bob there. That price is for the whole system.

Brian

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook: