SailNet Community - View Single Post - PSC34 power generation/storage solution?
View Single Post
post #4 of Old 08-27-2012
teejayevans
Senior Member
 
teejayevans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Here
Posts: 166
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 11
 
Re: PSC34 power generation/storage solution?

First you have to figure out how much power you need.
I use 180 watts of solar panels (handles 95%), 70A alternator and honda generator to handle the other 5% of my power needs.
Tom

PS31#111 Cielo Azul
teejayevans is offline  
Quote Share with Facebook
 
 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome