SailNet Community - View Single Post - 94 Hunter Legend 35.5 & Yanmar 3GM30F
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012
Just another Moderator

Faster has a spectacular aura about Faster has a spectacular aura about Faster has a spectacular aura about
Re: 94 Hunter Legend 35.5 & Yanmar 3GM30F

Metanoia was hauled at Granville Is a couple of months back and had some work done around the rudder post.. not sure what exactly the issue was but presumably it's been repaired. I've only looked at it from the ground - beyond a few dock dings it didn't look too bad from there.

Liberty is/was another listed.. interesting to me because it's got jumper struts and an in-cockpit traveler. It's an earlier model with the old interior (same arrangement less pleasing cabinetry - but perhaps a tad more storage.. also fewer hull ports, none midships) Off market, I'm told.

The one with Meridian in Ladner was very smelly and lots of evidence of neglect and leaking ports it really didn't show well and, I believe, has an absentee owner. It might clean up but it will be a job.

One privately on CL in Heather Civic was really pristine, current liveaboard. At $70K+ ask she's well above the rest, but a serious non-lowball offer might work. It is in great shape.

All, AFAIK, still have the original problematic aluminum holding tank, and the wing keel (not a bad one, I'm informed, but I've seen one in Olympia that claims 6 foot draft - my preference)

Gotta run...We're off to Newcastle for the weekend....

1984 Fast/Nicholson 345 "FastForward"

".. there is much you could do at sea with common sense.. and very little you could do without it.."
Capt G E Ericson (from "The Cruel Sea" by Nicholas Monsarrat)
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook