SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012

APP Mode is on a distinguished road
Re: Sirius 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCP View Post
Hi Lazlo,

Sirius is not a common boat. It is a unique boat and it is made in Germany on a small familiar Shipyard. It is a family shipyard and a family tradition (first the father, now the son).

They sell boats to everywhere, including Japan and they have ways of making the warranty of their boats to be true even without a dealer. They are expensive boats but if money is not a problem and thatís the boat you want the best advice I can get you is to go to the Dusseldorf boat show and have a talk with them. I mean, not dealers but the builders father and the son. Who knows if they are not interested in having the boat on display on one of the major American boat shows (west coast) and pay most of the expenses to ship the boat.

Now in what regards to be nice not to fly to Europe, particularly to the Dusseldorf boat show, I cannot agree with you:

Dusseldorf is a nice city with many other nice cities at a short distance by train, the beer is great and the boat show is just awesome.

Regards

Paulo
There are direct flights from US to Dusseldorf with some german airlines, like Lufthansa and AirBerlin. And some north american airlines do so.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook