SailNet Community - View Single Post - Our official 'Hello'
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012

texwards is on a distinguished road
Our official 'Hello'

Hello!

OK - no more lurking...

My sailing experience is both limited, and varied - starting as a young child with my parents in New Jersey, then as an adventurous teenager exploring the back bays of Virginia, and finally as an adult in the murky Gulf waters of Texas - sailing has always been a big part of my life. I've been watching posts here since 2007 - when my wife and two daughters were originally planning to cruise off in our PSC31. Since then we had a couple more kids (boys this time), sold the boat due to size, time and (most of all) inancial restrictions, and seem to have been demoted to more of armchair sailors then anything else. Although our sailing dream has been postponed, I am building knowledge daily - constantly on the lookout for that 'diamond in the rough' that we can pick up cheap, restore, and use to sail from our shallow Texas waters out into the big open world!

As I investigate boats for sale, contemplate different ideas, or hear stories - I am constantly referencing the wonderful database of experience here at sailnet!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook