SailNet Community - View Single Post - Hurricane Preparation
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Re: Hurricane Preparation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel D View Post
CD your a funny guy face with so much adverstiy, I have 2 little ones one 3 and the other is 5 and they are a hand full. We cruise the Pacific North West with them quite a blast. I couldnt imagine riding out a hurricane you guys have balls and familes too. Mostly out where we live your more likley to freeze to death in a blizzard or die in an black ice road accident. Hats off to you brave souls that live in paradise. And dont for get to close all of your sea cocks water comes from every where.
Thanks. My dad just sent me a pic from Port Townsend. We went with him on some of his lower Sound stuff.

FYI, we would never stay aboard again if we could help it. We did stay for Issac, but would have abandoned had it gotten much closer. I stayed aboard for Debby (no fam), but it was just a TS (that would never leave).

Brian

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook