SailNet Community - View Single Post - The Galley - Must Haves, Don't Needs & Wish List
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012
A mod and her dragon

DRFerron is on a distinguished road
Re: The Galley - Must Haves, Don't Needs & Wish List

Thank you, Brian and Jaye. I have a stimulus list all ready. I just spent some time at Galleyware.com. Not only do they have several items I want to buy and/or replace, the company is local-ish. Our boat came with what I see is the least expensive line of flatware that they sell. That's one thing I'm getting rid of as the forks are SHARP and more than once I've drawn blood. Hopefully if I upgrade they won't be lethal.

I agree about the grill. We bought a Magma grill for $5 at our sail club auction. It was well used but still works and for $5 can't be beat.

The baking stone idea is great, too. Although I do personal pizzas on the grill, I use a stone in the oven for large pies. I have a smallish stone I bought from Pampered Chef that would work perfectly in the boat oven.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Catalina 30 TRFK

Contributing Editor
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
magazine

Rock Hall Cruising Station

All things that are, are equally removed from being nothing. John Donne
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook