SailNet Community - View Single Post - The Galley - Must Haves, Don't Needs & Wish List
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012
Super Fuzzy Moderator

tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Galley - Must Haves, Don't Needs & Wish List

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFerron View Post
I've learned that all respectable, hip cruisers have pressure cookers. I'll be experimenting soon.
Donna,

I am not at all convinced about the respectable but wishing to be hip we ordered one yesterday. Should be interesting as we went for about the smallest we could find whereas most people seem to go for massive when they buy a PC.

Our choice was dictated by the fact that 90% of the time there is only the two of us on board so something that can handle two people's needs easily and four at a push seemed perfect. At only 22cm diameter it is also a perfect size for a two burner boat stove. We shall see how it pans out. Yes I am slightly concerned that it will turn out to be too small but I'm quietly confident.

It is coming from overseas so will be a few weeks before I see it and can test it but I'll report back.

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.” Terry Pratchett
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook