SailNet Community - View Single Post - Limitation of Liability
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012

johnnyquest37 is on a distinguished road
Re: Limitation of Liability

1. I AM AWARE THAT SAILING AND BOATING ACTIVITIES ARE HAZARDOUS AND THAT I COULD BE SERIOUSLY INJURED OR EVEN KILLED. I AM VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING IN THESE ACTIVITIES WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE DANGER INVOLVED, AND AGREE TO ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISKS OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, WHETHER THOSE RISKS ARE KNOWN OR UNKNOWN.
2. I have read, understand, and will abide by the Standard Operating Procedures for the sailing vessel Wind Orchid in its current form or as amended from time to time without notice.
3. I understand that the Chesapeake Bay (including tributaries) can be a dangerous body of water, posing significant hazard, including, but not limited to sudden storms and unexpected changes in weather and water conditions that can cause bodily injury, including death. I am choosing to participate at my own risk.
4. As legal guardian(s), I (we) include in this RELEASE all minor participants in our care, whether listed or not.
5. I hereby fully release Jon Jones and Lori Jones, the sailing vessel Wind Orchid, and their agents and representatives from any liability whatsoever for lost cost, damage or expense (including attorneys’ fees), for personal injury, including death, arising from or connected in any way with my participation in any activity associated with them.

LET'S GET SERIOUS ABOUT REMOVING POLITCAL TAG LINES -- NOW!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook