SailNet Community - View Single Post - spare anchor
Thread: spare anchor
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012

Geoff54 is on a distinguished road
Re: spare anchor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantus Anchors View Post
Red Sky is an engineer at NASA, its actually a "SHE" who does consulting for Mantus and I disclosed it on Sailnet. See My posts about the bolts.
I apologize Greg - I missed that. Unfortunately, in a way that just makes things look worse. You see that was six weeks after her post where she misrepresented herself and spoke of you in the third person. With several posts by both of you in the interim and only after she slipped up and posted a technical response. Just in case you forgot, here is here post:

"I met the Mantus guys at our local Spring Fling event here in TX (Gulf Coast). Looks like a solid product with lots of Galveston Bay testing plus testing in Isla Mujueres. They are sized for use in real cruising/anchorage situations - where not dragging is critical. If you are a day sailor you could size down. They were also hopeful they'd be chosen for independent testing - those results should definitely be interesting!
Kinda cool an American start-up has taken on the New Zealand duo :-) "

Nice attempt to deflect while ignoring our concerns. I'll leave the rest for now.

Anything you want come clean about?

edit: fixed typo

Last edited by Geoff54; 09-17-2012 at 12:44 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook