SailNet Community - View Single Post - spare anchor
Thread: spare anchor
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012

Geoff54 is on a distinguished road
Re: spare anchor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Latitude View Post
My Name is S S and YES, you are completely off base. I feel a little violated but understand that you can find a lot of information on the internet given enough time and energy. If you must know I have owned several companies, all located on the East side of Harris County, which encompasses Houston and the surrounding communities including Seabrook. One of my ex business partners address is actually the address in Seabrook. We used that address as our business location as I was out sailing in the Bahamas and Caribbean on a vessel called Anchor Management(feel free to look that up, great boat name but in no way related to Greg or Mantus).
I am not in any way affiliated with Mantus Anchors, period, end of story. I liked the anchor, told Greg this and he asked that I post something here on Sailnet. I thought I could also get some advertising for my charter business so why not. However I wasn't able to post the link but you can look up Alternate Latitude if interested.
I am not interested in continuing this discussion of whether or not I am involved with Mantus, I AM NOT!! If you would like more information about my personal life, my business interests or anything else for that matter I would ask that you contact me directly before making public assumptions. If you would like my lawyers info I can help you there as well.
Gosh! Talk about touchy. I hope that I never bump into you in the BVI.

You did post the link and I did look it up. But I just posted a few easily verifiable facts and invited people in general and Greg in particular, to comment.

But wait! How did you know about this? Of course, your buddy Greg must have asked you to post again. I accept that you are not affiliated with Mantus and I apologize if I have slighted you but the gentleman doth protest too much, methinks.

edit: fixed a typo

EDITED BY CD: PERSONAL INFORMATION

Last edited by Cruisingdad; 09-17-2012 at 09:33 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook