Thread: spare anchor
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012
Closet Powerboater

MedSailor is on a distinguished road
Re: spare anchor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef2sail View Post
I suggest you let this go as it serves no purpose or benefit for the site to make it personal. Feel free to call me if you feel the need to discuss further. You have my phone number. I dont want this to ruin our friendship.

Now pleaase, back to the topic of the thread. Would Mantus please come back and answer my realistic questions. Thats been my intention....to get information on this anchor and the company.

Dave
Ok Chef, I'll join for a round of fistcuffs myself as I have a point of order.

The original topic of the thread was NOT your questions. The original topic was what anchor would be suitable for PNW waters for a second anchor. I agree that you should give the doc a break here. I read this thread this morning (about 12 hours ago) and I just got back from my clinic and you've asked him to respond more than once in that time. He did post and say that he was about to go on shift you know, and I've worked in Emergency Medicine and know that world can be brutal! He might be sleeping right now.

For anyone who is interested, especially the OP, I will be (weather permitting) taking my Mantus anchor out and testing it this weekend. It might be of interest because I'll be testing it here in the PNW where the OP will be sailing.

Best Regards,

MedSailor

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have a sauna on my boat, therefore I win.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by MedSailor; 09-17-2012 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Fixed Typo
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook