SailNet Community - View Single Post - spare anchor
Thread: spare anchor
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012

Mantus Anchors is on a distinguished road
Re: spare anchor

OK, guys .... To be honest I don't even know where to start...
I applaud you on your homework... I guess?
Facts: Red Sky consulted as a structural engineer for us... She never received any compensation for her advice nor asked for any and I am thankful for her help....
Steve Schlosser, and may be other people in Kemah, Seabrook area tried to help out in promoting Mantus Anchors and I thank them for it. We are a close cruising community and I appreciate all the support.
This is sad that its getting to this point, but Mantus Anchors is me trying to make something happen with the help of friends. I have never tried to deceive anyone and find the accusations, well.......... . Mantus Anchors is an LLC registered in the state of Texas. PO Box is the address because we are saving on office space. The LLC in my name and I have no employees the company makes no money and is completely supported by my work in the Emergency Room. I work my butt off because its my hobby and I like what I do. My address is EDITED ADDRESS by CD Texas, my email and phone number are available to you as well.....
The Mantus Anchors are made in China, Mantus Hooks are made in Lufkin, Texas.
I have nothing to hide nor nothing to prove, if you think its a risk dealing with a private start up well you are right and have every right not to do business with us.
I don't think we have had a dissatisfied customer yet...
If you have a specific question about our product I will be happy to answer it, otherwise I don't feel I have any obligations to continue this conversation that I find disturbing...
Red Sky, Steve my apologies for getting you guys sucked into this...
Greg

EDITED OUT ADDRESS for VENDOR MEMBER PROTECTION

Last edited by Cruisingdad; 09-18-2012 at 03:23 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook