SailNet Community - View Single Post - Is sleeping OK?
Thread: Is sleeping OK?
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012
KNOT KNOWN

Capt.aaron is on a distinguished road
Re: Is sleeping OK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisingdad View Post
I would like to add something:

I think JackDale, Jon, Aaron, ferret, minne, MS CC, etc... have made great contributions here. You want to know what is nice? THat we, all as experienced sailors, can sit down and have a fun discussion about this. We will not agree, of course. So what? I hate it when another very experienced sailor (like Ferret) puts another on ignore (like Jackdale) because we cannot reason through it.

Hey, we are all on the same side here. We just have dissagreements. Hopefully each of us can understand the others viewpoint (not necessarly agree with it) and sit down for a beer one day together. Lets not put a dissagreement between us.

Sincerely,

Brian

PS I will make everyone here a deal: I know of a boat off of Key West that is abandoned about every two weeks. There is a line hanging off the boat. At the end of the line is a six pack of beer. As long as no one tells a particular poster here, every two weeks we can drink beer that has been abandoned. I think that is fair enough for all of us to maintain civility (at least until he finds out).
HEY HEY HEY, don't ya'll be tuch'n my luke warm beer now. The boat's unlocked there will be some hot rum in there some where, help your self. You want beer why don't you wait till I get home an I'll buy a few rounds at the bar.