SailNet Community - View Single Post - Something to look at while you drink your coffee
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012

Cruiser2B is on a distinguished road
Re: Something to look at while you drink your coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by bljones View Post
if you don't like the price, go to Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts... oh, right, there are none. Both chains will happily ship product in care packages, along with the aforementioned ice cream purveyors, but only Timmies actually opened a damn restaurant, staffed by unarmed civilian timmies employees, in a friggin' war zone.

you're welcome.
Don't kid yourself there fella, it was run by Indians and Pakastanis prolly getting less than what we consider minimum wage......and there was a better place called "The Green Bean"

By the way I know it was a war zone...thanks. Spent quite a while traveling out of Bagram and then Tarin Kowt(SE Province).... You prolly know that from all the action you saw there.. But I can honestly tell you that where these places were located, they were relatively out of harms way. So Don't try to through that bs my way.

The boat shown is way out of my limits I am glad he can afford such a boat. I am sure he busted his ass getting to where he is today. I just wish these CEO's and Company owners would give a little more to those giving it all!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My two lovely ladies!!

Last edited by Cruiser2B; 09-27-2012 at 11:58 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook