SailNet Community - View Single Post - Grounding Batteries to Eng. Block
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012

Capt. Gary Randall is on a distinguished road
Re: Grounding Batteries to Eng. Block

Hello to all, The link that I left on post four was merely my way of trying to help someone out. If you click on the link you will notice that goes directly to e-mail. This is a very helpful site when you have difficult questions or simply just need a wiring diagram. I have no intentions of sending business to anyone else or myself. In the future I'll try not to leave any more links to be helpful. CaptG ps. I am in the business of boat delivery, I do this through my reputation for over 45 years, I am not on SailNet to get business I am here for recreational purposes because I really enjoy it here!!!!!!! since I've been on SailNet I've had one offer to deliver a boat from North Carolina the Chesapeake Bay. I did not take that offer........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[SIGPIC] The only difference between an ordeal and a adventure is your attitude!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook