SailNet Community - View Single Post - Grounding Batteries to Eng. Block
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012

L124C is on a distinguished road
Re: Grounding Batteries to Eng. Block

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Gary Randall View Post
Hello to all, The link that I left on post four was merely my way of trying to help someone out. If you click on the link you will notice that goes directly to e-mail. This is a very helpful site when you have difficult questions or simply just need a wiring diagram. I have no intentions of sending business to anyone else or myself. In the future I'll try not to leave any more links to be helpful. CaptG ps. I am in the business of boat delivery, I do this through my reputation for over 45 years, I am not on SailNet to get business I am here for recreational purposes because I really enjoy it here!!!!!!! since I've been on SailNet I've had one offer to deliver a boat from North Carolina the Chesapeake Bay. I did not take that offer........
It never occurred to me that you were doing anything but trying to help me, and I sincerely appreciate that. However, I agree with Stu in #13, that the value of these forums is that everyone shares ideas and information. If I had something of a personal nature, or that might not be of interest to the Forum, I would have emailed you (though I still wouldn't know how to phrase the question any other way). The "link" in post 4 is a email address, not a link to a website. Enough with the flaming emoticon, you have nothing to be angry about!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook