SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012

PCP will become famous soon enough
Re: Interesting Sailboats

Quote:
Originally Posted by crwber View Post
Thank you everyone for all you have contributed to this thread. Next year, we are back in the hunt for a new boat and so many different ideas have come up in all of these posts. Trying to find the ultimate short-handed cruiser racer is a challenge, but many contenders appear here. Thanks!
Hi, welcome to the thread.

There is not a ultimate short-handed cruiser racer, that is for sure. It all depends of what you want to do with the boat but surely there are some that are better than others at least in some situations.

I have been busy on the last weeks, first sailing the boat from Greece to Rome (Fumicino) and then preparing it for the winter time, but I am back home at winter quarters and I will be more active on this thread.

Soon I will post some comments that you may find interesting. I guess that in 3 months sailing some thousands of miles with my new boat in an area that have one of the biggest density of sail boats have permitted to compare the performance of my boat ( that I think is typical of that kind of boat) with many other types and I got some surprises, not all good but certainly interesting.

Best regards

Paulo
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook