SailNet Community - View Single Post - Do YOU own a Cal 2-29?(Headroom question)
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012

saltfree is on a distinguished road
Do YOU own a Cal 2-29?(Headroom question)

I have been looking all over the place (including lurking on this site for quite awhile) to try and figure out the headroom on the Cal 2-29. There is one approx. 12hr drive away from me that I am very interested in.

So far, I have only found descriptions like "there's enough headroom", and "it's a little cramped"

If there is anyone out there reading this that owns a Cal 29, I would REALLY appreciate an actual reading from a measuring tape! The one spot I am most interested in the clearance measurement is the galley. I am perfectly happy to sit/ stoop through out the boat, but if the galley is significantly shorter than 6'3" (ie, not 5'8") I'd love to know BEFORE I get all excited about travelling all day to see this boat.

BTW, I have asked the seller for this information already, but (a) they haven't sent it yet and (b)I wouldn't mind hearing from a disinterested third party anyhow.

Thanks!

BTW, as this is my first ever post on this site, I do apologize in advance if I somehow made any Noobie etiquette mistakes...
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook