SailNet Community - View Single Post - Mason 43 for under $40,000!
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012
Canuck Sailor

canucksailorguy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to canucksailorguy
Re: Mason 43 for under $40,000!

No question that's a valid response regarding the work involved in renewing a boat. In my case, I've never brought the boat back to 'new' - instead, I brought it back to serviceable, and have worked on it while underway.
This of course leads to new adventures and friends when things break down or need replacing, usually in awkward and hard to work from locations - but I don't consider the time spent, for example, replacing my engine in Belhaven NC, to have been lost time. I've made great friends and discovered some wonderful places. You just have to have a Gold Boat US package and be able to handle the shame of being towed in occasionally.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cuba - Forbidden Paradise
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
The Following User Says Thank You to canucksailorguy For This Useful Post:
John33 (08-26-2013)