Re: Crew needed in Victoria, B.C.
Do you still require crew for sailing?
My husband and I live in Victoria and would be interested in helping you
We have taken various courses and certifications and wish to gain more practical experience. I believe that this would be a win-win situation for both you and us.
Here are some of the courses and certifications we have achieved thus far:
- Pleasure Craft Operator Card
- CYA Basic Cruising Standard
- CYA Intermediate Cruising Standard
- Canadian Power & Sail Squadron Navigating with GPS
- Canadian Power & Sail Squadron Boating Basics.
Presently, we are taking the:
- Canadian Power & Sail Squadron Boating Essential Course and the
- CYA Coastal Navigation Standard Course.
We are in our mid 50's and are personable, easy to get along with, like being part of a team, follow instructions well and have a good positive attitude.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon. Please feel free to reply to this post or call us at 250-900-0540.
Molly and Shawn