SailNet Community - View Single Post - Now what
Thread: Now what
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012
Owned by Velcro

Ferretchaser is on a distinguished road
Re: Now what

Thank you for all the advice. As far as I can tell, Velcro is a he.
I have been feeding him for 4 days now and he is not as skinny as he was when I first met him and has stopped gulping every scrapp of food down in one sitting that he got. I started to feed him 4 times a day. Just a little bit at a time as I did not want him to overdo things. Now he looks like a healthy puppy with a bit of a belly on him and i can fill the food bowl up and he just eats a little bit at a time and that one bowl lasts him for the day. Unlike his watered down milk. He loves that and gets a refill twice a day. ( Mornings and evenings) Is there such a thing as dried milk for cats as I don't drink cow juice and I don't think he will like just plain water of rum. So if I buy liter cartons, most of it is going to get tipped over the side as he does not drink that much and I only have a very small fridge. Have to have a run round a pet shop or two I think and see what would be useful to have on board for the little fellow
Jeeeesus I never had any kids that I know of and now this.

ATB

Michael
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook