SailNet Community - View Single Post - Now what
Thread: Now what
View Single Post
post #27 of Old 10-08-2012 Thread Starter
Owned by Velcro
Re: Now what

Thank you for all the advice. As far as I can tell, Velcro is a he.
I have been feeding him for 4 days now and he is not as skinny as he was when I first met him and has stopped gulping every scrapp of food down in one sitting that he got. I started to feed him 4 times a day. Just a little bit at a time as I did not want him to overdo things. Now he looks like a healthy puppy with a bit of a belly on him and i can fill the food bowl up and he just eats a little bit at a time and that one bowl lasts him for the day. Unlike his watered down milk. He loves that and gets a refill twice a day. ( Mornings and evenings) Is there such a thing as dried milk for cats as I don't drink cow juice and I don't think he will like just plain water of rum. So if I buy liter cartons, most of it is going to get tipped over the side as he does not drink that much and I only have a very small fridge. Have to have a run round a pet shop or two I think and see what would be useful to have on board for the little fellow
Jeeeesus I never had any kids that I know of and now this.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!.
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome