Thread: Now what
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012
A mod and her dragon

DRFerron is on a distinguished road
Re: Now what

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferretchaser View Post
... Unlike his watered down milk. He loves that and gets a refill twice a day. ( Mornings and evenings) Is there such a thing as dried milk for cats as I don't drink cow juice and I don't think he will like just plain water of rum. ...

ATB

Michael
I am almost positive that in the past few days I heard/read something that said adult cats can't digest milk. Kittens, yes. I, too, have a stray cat that wandered out of the woods and onto our couch and never left. I was giving her the occasional small bowl of milk until I heard that. Since she isn't litter trained I don't see the outcome but I decided to no longer give it to her just in case.

But, now that I think about it, she hasn't been begging for milk as much as she did last year so maybe they stop drinking it naturally when it's no longer necessary for their growth.

Speaking of, if the cat lives outside, it probably has no idea what to do with a litter box. Ours doesn't (and I'm OK with letting her out to go outside). You might want to take care of that training before you return to Tiki.

Best of luck! It sounds like this will bring a new dimension to your travels.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Catalina 30 TRFK

Contributing Editor
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
magazine

Rock Hall Cruising Station

All things that are, are equally removed from being nothing. John Donne
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook