SailNet Community - View Single Post - Im buying a big boat! But i have never sailed
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012

seaboy is on a distinguished road
Re: Im buying a big boat! But i have never sailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by treilley View Post
I am now also voting troll.

The awful grammar for someone who is 37. All the incorrect terminology. This is just too much. It seems with every new post he pushes the limits of grammar and nautical language butchery.

Also consider this: No info in his profile and no email contact.

I'm out. I have better things to read.
first and foremost im not a troll, but think what you want to, its of no consequence to me what so ever,
however it dose make me feel a bit sad to think, that there are people out there with this dim view of me,
so my point is this, you made me feel bad! and i dont think i should feel that way, so dose that not inturn make you the troll? or a bully at the least!
when it comes to my grammar, and i dont know why i am explaining my self here, hear, or how ever you want it spelling, i cant help you.
i am completely dyslexic, this is why it takes me so long to reply, because i spend most of my time typing words into google, and then picking the one that looks right before posting it.
i might not be able to type words in the correct way, and it will take me 5 times as long to read a book than you but that dose not give you the right to call me a troll.
i am nothing of the sort, let me say this to you sir, if you are a good example of the kind of community i am about to get in bed with, (water bed that is) then maybe i am making a mistake.
having said that, i would love for you to be stuck in my wake, (i belive that is the correct term) for the duration of a race, i would even slow down so you could see my stern for the whole time!
please dont make me out to be some kind of something that i am not,
im an ok fella, and have done nothing to you.
is that ok
ps sorry for my grammar
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook