SailNet Community - View Single Post - how do i make it warm
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012

chef2sail will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to chef2sail
Re: how do i make it warm

We have a more sophisticated verson of the Coleman Black Cat which we plumb in our propane tank to, but we also vent the cani somehat, and only run it why we are awake, We have a caerbon monixide detector also.

It isnt ideal, but it allows us to anchor overnight through the end of Novemeber on Saturday nights. It doies also produce plenty of moisture.

The OP who bought this boat is a teeneager who doesnt really have the money to do things. HUck, Its time to put her away for the season like others are doing in your area. Work hard this winter at a job and save your money to do the improvements you want to do in the spring. Why not put her up on the hard for the winter and work n her? Surely you arent going to leave her in the water all winter are you?

Dont do anything dangerous and cobble something together.

Dave

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(photos by Joe McCary)
Charter member of the Chesapeake Lion posse

Our blog-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.”- Dennis Conner
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook