SailNet Community - View Single Post - Recommendations for Conch Charters, others?
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012
Freedom 39

FarCry is on a distinguished road
Re: Recommendations for Conch Charters, others?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeFive View Post
I am considering chartering in BVI during early January 2013.

Does anyone have a recent review of Conch Charters, or other similar small charter operators in BVI? I've seen some posts up here that seem to indicate Conch may be going downhill, and would like to know if they've turned it around.

I would prefer responses from people with post counts over 100. Please do not post if you 1) registered for the sole purpose of trashing them or 2) work for the company by spamming the forum with fake praise. I will look at the posting history of each response to determine whether you fit #1 or #2.
On the other very similar post of yours, Zanshin gave you an excellent suggestion. TTOL is the best resource I know of to get current info on anything going on in the BVI.

It also looks like I am able to to pass your listed requirements. I think CYOA in St Thomas is the best!!! (You should have added a #3 to eliminate those of us who work for charter companies)

I do not believe any charter company does a "bad" business for long or they are out of business. Could you be more specific as to what "going downhill" means?

If you have any specific questions, I would be glad to give an honest unbiased answer. Enjoy your trip with whomever you charter with.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook