SailNet Community - View Single Post - Vancouver 27 vs Albin Vega 27
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012

Agri is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the help. The Vega and the Van both meet my requirements there is no doubt about that. I'm definitely leaning towards the Van I really prefer the transom mounted rudder and the overall look of the boat. The problem I'm having right now is that in the interest of covering all my bases and checking out every boat in the area that appeared to me might requirments I took a look at a Pacific Seacraft 25. Now while it checks a lot of boxes for me personally, full keel, transom mounted rudder, double ended, compression post under the mast, chain plates on everything ( even the stantions for the life lines have chain plates on the under side which the Vega didn't have) when I sat in the cockpit it didn't seem as if it would be as dry as the above mentioned boats. That said when I close my eyes its the one I'm thinking of. I guess I just need to hurry up and make a decision. The broker for the Van called me today saying that others are showing interest in it so my chance at a good deal may be slipping away there if I don't hurry up and decide.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk 2
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook