SailNet Community - View Single Post - Im buying a big boat! But i have never sailed
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012
Owned by Velcro

Ferretchaser is on a distinguished road
Re: Im buying a big boat! But i have never sailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaboy View Post
ahh dont worry about me, ill be ok,
i know i might seem a little cavalier about this whole thing but that is just the way i am, im quite switched on really, i wont be pointing this boat at another country if i dont think i can get there, besides i cant swim (only joking) i dont think you will be hearing any horror stories about this little adventure.
All the best
Ant

Ant your biggest problem in the whole matter is that you don't know what you don't know.
Think of it as having two boxes. One is filled with luck and is hopefully well stocked. The other one is for experience and skill. You have to try to fill the empty box before the other one runs out.
The nasty bit about experience is, that one tends to aquire it about a second after one could have realy done with having it.

Regards

Michael
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!.

Last edited by Ferretchaser; 10-12-2012 at 01:02 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook