SailNet Community - View Single Post - Review of my season on Georgian Bay
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012

chamonix is on a distinguished road
Re: Review of my season on Georgian Bay

All right. I'll try this again, put it on multiple posts on this thread. Its more for my benefit. When we bought the boat three years ago I had a sort of plan on how to proceed. Year one was to spend most of our time at the marina taking day sails. the objective was to learn how to sail.
Year two was much the same but with overnight trips thrown in to get the hang of anchoring and living on the hook( sort off).
The third year was to be a big year. the objective was to spend more time on the hook, travel further afield, and to do some extended trips up to a week or longer.
The ultimate objective is to get more comfortable cruising then head up to the North Channel.
So this was a big year for us and that is why I'm putting it down in righting. I need to evaluate how we did ( we being the wife and I ). More posts to follow. Put in some links to video's, just to keep it interesting in the odd chance someone else looks at this. If you look at the video's ignore my comments. I talk a lot of nonsense, I feel I need to talk but am more focused on taking the video than what I'm saying.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook