SailNet Community - View Single Post - Cuba in my sights
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012

floridajaxsailor is on a distinguished road
hola amigos- logicos y locos tambien

Hola, I've been off the site for while it's good to see you folks back & actively chatting- I love the overall vibe of people wanting to go~I have more news to report of other sailors whom have gone recently & it is all positive! let me start there

Also, start by saying that I now live in a marina along the south west coast of Florida: I won't mention which out of fear(LOL) of those black helicopters in the sky(mentioned above). Though Miles & Bach are my musical flavours these days- I believe O Osborn wrote a song titled Paranoid, further Bruce Springsteen recently sang "Fear is a powerful thing"

I find it absolutely ridiculous & offensive that creed which Creedence waved forth regarding the amount of money that is spent on surveillance... can you only imagine if that money was used for our school systems~ I digress, as Chinese & Korean students zoom past us yet again in science/academics...

I will also mentioned the face of a beautiful, maternal gentle, woman who stepped off a catamaran beside me LAST WEEK with her two university age daughters~ who'd just come back from Jamaica AND Cuba aglow with a treasure of memories brimming from their blue eyes eagar to spill & share with their classmates, many of whom spent the summer glued to US television video games

alas, the journey winds onward
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook