SailNet Community - View Single Post - Cuba in my sights
View Single Post
post #112 of Old 10-13-2012
floridajaxsailor

hola amigos- logicos y locos tambien

Hola, I've been off the site for while it's good to see you folks back & actively chatting- I love the overall vibe of people wanting to go~I have more news to report of other sailors whom have gone recently & it is all positive! let me start there

Also, start by saying that I now live in a marina along the south west coast of Florida: I won't mention which out of fear(LOL) of those black helicopters in the sky(mentioned above). Though Miles & Bach are my musical flavours these days- I believe O Osborn wrote a song titled Paranoid, further Bruce Springsteen recently sang "Fear is a powerful thing"

I find it absolutely ridiculous & offensive that creed which Creedence waved forth regarding the amount of money that is spent on surveillance... can you only imagine if that money was used for our school systems~ I digress, as Chinese & Korean students zoom past us yet again in science/academics...

I will also mentioned the face of a beautiful, maternal gentle, woman who stepped off a catamaran beside me LAST WEEK with her two university age daughters~ who'd just come back from Jamaica AND Cuba aglow with a treasure of memories brimming from their blue eyes eagar to spill & share with their classmates, many of whom spent the summer glued to US television video games

alas, the journey winds onward
Quote Share with Facebook

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome